“Providing facilities that support the K-12 educational program by improving safety, serviceability, control, maintenance, and operational costs of Utah’s schools”
Upcoming 2017 Spring Conference
Details & Registration >>
April 3 - 5, 2017
A Winter chill is in the air, but Spring will be here before you know it.
So make plans to attend the Spring conference, located in Utah's dixieland.
Hilton Garden Inn, 1731 South Convention Center Drive, St. George, UT 84790
UFOMA held its spring conference for the first time last year in this new location. It proved to be a great place to get away for some training and networking.
New Membership Dues/Conference Attendance Dues Structure
In order to provide better service to the members and business partners of UFOMA, the following changes have been implemented.
UFOMA membership allows for the
attendance of two conferences each year, in the
Spring and in the Fall. These general association
meetings focus on providing new information, as well as reviewing the many industry issues that are encountered in our industry and providing solutions to our members.
Be cool and become a member today.
Become a Member >>
UFOMA has always fostered relationships with partners
that help our members perform their duties at their best.
If you would like to help provide the
best and most current education to our members, please donate.
We could not do it without your support. Thank you.
“Enhance learning in the K-12 schools of Utah by sharing the facilities knowledge and resources of UFOMA.”
Since the early days of UFOMA over twenty five years ago, the primary focus of UFOMA has been to provide Utah’s K-12 children with the best possible learning environment. K-12 educational facilities in Utah include public education, charter and private schools. The diversity of its members makes UFOMA a great resource for all aspects of educational facilities; from architects, engineers and business administrators who plan and design the facilities, to custodians and maintenance personnel who maintain the facility, and risk managers are safety personnel who keep the students and buildings safe. UFOMA has something for anyone that has anything to do with educational facilities in Utah.
Valued Training Partners
UFOMA works closely with other state agencies to ensure its members are in compliance with all local and national statutes by providing invaluable training during the semi-annual conferences, and year round they are available to members of UFOMA as valued resource.
- Utah State Fire Marshal
- The state fire marshal's office oversees all schools in the state and provides up to date information and training regarding the latest laws, rules and regulations that keep our schools safe from the hazards of fire.
- Utah State Risk Management
- Minimizing the potential for risk is a big job, and the division of risk amnagements assists with education and training to keep these inherents risks to a minimum.
- Utah State Board of Education
- All public schools in the state are ulimately governed by the state legislature, and the state board of educatin does a great job to keep UFOMA informed of the latest information that affects how we construct and maintain our school facilities.